New Big Poppa Smokers Website Launched Today!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yipee

Ok so the original site was designed by a trendy Santa Barbara Design company and was done in flash...It was useless in this Ipad Iphone world as Apple hates flash...So I had to scrap the front ind and the site you have been seeing was really just the "back end"....an open source store that we created. As you know it is ok but a little strange and not up to my standards.

We have a very nice site now that is using state of the art e commerce tools...

For some of you it will still take a few hours to catch up but check it out

Also we may be down here at pelletsmoking for a hour or so because we are integrating the store with the site with our host. We are using amazon's cloud...trendy!

If you have problems or bugs you can email [email protected] and we will get on it. If you cannot place an order just put that in the email and Jessie will get you squared away. Your name login and password should still be the same.

Rip

Just took a quick iPad tour, looks great! Much more functional (especially from an iPad) and a whole lot more sizzle!!

TentHunter

If you plan to post on the new Smokin' gallery, your old Grillin' Gallery login may not work anymore. So, use your customer login instead (actually makes sense to condense it to one login for both).

Last edited:

TentHunter

I was just playing around with the editing tools for the new Smokin' Gallery...

I absolutely LOVE its flexibility! Its very easy to copy/move a post from here then edit it. You can include pics in the post itself or have them up top like the old gallery or you can do a combo.

The posts and the picture browsing effects look fabulous! Other than a minor fixable issue (I already emailed Jessie) the new gallery is AWESOME! Very nicely done indeed. :)

Check out the post: https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/recipes/1070-venison-summer-sausage-and-pepperoni-sticks

Last edited:
Top Bottom