CarterQ

CarterQ

My name is Tom, I'm a regular guy who loves cooking outdoors and the all the magic that comes from a grill/smoker whether it's fired with wood, gas, charcoal or a combo of all three. I am not a pellethead, I just happen to be addicted to pellet smoking and my MAK is the drug of choice. I love the different viewpoints that make up the pellet cooking community and look forward to learning from the vast knowledge that is here to make my hobby that much more enjoyable. Excited about having some fun and seeing this great new forum take off!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Tom is a good customer and I am very happy he is here. This place is turning into a fine collection of addicts

CarterQ

Tom is a good customer and I am very happy he is here. This place is turning into a fine collection of addicts

Poppa's my "dealer";) I have found there is no cure, I can only manage it with a steady supply of meat and pellets. I am a functioning pelletholic!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I actually am a sober guy now for 4 years...I didnt do the program and have no issues with it so I want to make sure that anyone out there that is in the program understands that we all mean no harm....that being said I am never more than 12 steps from my cooker!

jimsbarbecue

Welcome Tom. I'm hooked on wood! But I do still cook on my Webers at times. The Gassers don't get much love. But if your wrapping corn on the cob in foil the gasser is the cheapest to run.

CarterQ

Thanks all for the warm welcome! There is great vibe around here and I'm looking forward to sharing in everyone's pellet cooking adventures.

Top Bottom