Bigmista is in the house!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Someone I met through this crazy hobby that has become a good pal is Neil Strawder aka Bigmista. We were on the pitmasters show ...bps has done a Fresh and Easy promo together. Neil is the king of LA bbq...he cooks at the big farmers markets and is revered.

I like him He likes blues and bbq and I can fire him up pretty easily.

Welcome BIgmista now post!

Phrett Bender

If Bigmista likes blues and BBQ I'd like to hear from him, at least get a nod in this direction! Those are two passions I have and it's great to acknowledge others with the same. Kinda like two Harley riders passing on the highway, not jumping up and down and waving, just a subtle nod or hand gesture. (No not THAT gesture!)

I'm here. I'm here.

What's happening folks! Those of you that know me, know that I am not a pellet smoker (yet) but I heard that so many of my friends are here, I had to stop by and check it out. Perhaps this is that slippery slope to the dark side...

CarterQ

Welcome aboard! Another BBQ legend is amongst us, look forward to your thoughts and opinions. Don't worry about the slippery slope to the darkside, there are plenty of open arms to break your fall when when you get here!

Top Bottom