So I was talking to Meathead toady

Big Poppa

Administrator
He is a member here but hasnt been around much...his website amazingribs.com is a classic and he and I get on the phone and it is a wild ride....We are both so passionate about all the little details of outdoor cooking....hell food period.

I showed him some of the griddle stuff and he was really excited as he is just starting a section on griddle cooking but it was going to be on a gasser. I stopped him in his tracks...his griddle was overnighted today.

I told him that I have found the sweet spot for the MAK griddle to be 400...We both agreed that 400 on a griddle is like 500+ on grates....sort of makes the whole what gets hotter moot.

PS Tom Carter...He yelled when he saw your sausages and peppers and onions...he couldnt believe them and eats them once a week at his house and it will be the first thing he cooks! Good job

CarterQ

Meathead impressed with something I cooked is an honor. I swear I have read every single thing on amazingribs.com and learned ALOT from him.

This thing just flat out cooks, I had a cast iron griddle that I would use on the grill and it nowhere comes close to the MAK griddle, I want to try everything on it now!

Top Bottom