It's been a while..

Haven't had an chance to post lately, things have been a little crazy on the home front.
The federal government in their infinite wisdom decided that our cabin location is now a flood plain. Even though it has only flooded once in recorded history. We didn't have to sell it to them, but they made it so that it would be tough to stay. So after rebuilding for two summers it was bulldozed and hauled away in dump trucks. No salvaging no recycling. When I asked about Habitat for Humanity I was told that they only want new stuff? What a waste.

Enough venting. We will miss it and it will be hard to duplicate but we are looking for another place now.
Best thing for me to do when I am upset is to cook.
I treated myself to Tuna steak with mango salsa and Scallops, with my new favorite grilled advocado.

Thanks for letting me get that out of my system.
In the future less venting more cooking and pictures.

HTS
Greg

TentHunter

Man, Greg that sucks about the homestead, and I'll hold my tongue about the government (or it might get real ugly, real fast)!

But, boy does that tuna steak look good. It's been ages since I've had a tuna steak, and now you got me wanting one.

Got a recipe for that Mango salsa?

SmokinKat

If I had someone in my life that did cooks like that whenever they got upset, I think I'd spend a good amount of time intentionally trying to tick them off! :) That's a delicious looking plate!

(I am sorry to hear about the homestead, though, that's quite a blow.)

Top Bottom