• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

ABT Racks

Zephyr

On my Mak. Poke a hole in the bottom of the pepper with a toothpick, so it doesn't boil over. Also put foil under the pepper rack, so the tips don't burn. The more wrinkled they are the less hot they will be, experiment! I usually take the peppers around the outside off first as they get done sooner. You could skip a hole if you want spacing, maybe buy two racks. I usually use a combination of hamburger and sausage with chopped olives, onions and salt and pepper. I also put a square of Mozzarella cheese in the middle of the stuffed pepper. Temp is 350. This is one I made that holds 40. ......... ZEP

P1000170.jpg

P1000172.jpg

P1000174.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom