Another MAK Owner

dnew

Today I drove down to Oregon and picked up a new MAC 2 Star. I looked long and hard before I decided on my second pellet unit. I enjoy my Traeger but I wanted a step up so I went to MAK. I did a lot of research, both on units and dealers, made my decision and made it happen.

Tomorrow I will season it and hopefully if time permits, I will be cooking on it within a few days. I have read most posts on this site and thank all for their sharing in regards to the MAK.

RickB

Oh are you in for a treat my friend! Have fun with your Mak and post alot of pictures of your cook here. Good luck!

MossyMO

Congrats on the new family member... take care of her, feed and love her and she will never let you down!

dnew

Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to many successful cooks on the MAK. I have already learned a lot from the folks on this site and look forward to trying out some of your meals. I am very impressed with the workmanship of the MAK 2 Star and its features. I am really looking forward to the application MAK has developed to track your cooks, etc. I am an IT guy so those kind of things interest me. In addition, I retire full time in Aug and I look forward to spending lots of time with my MAK and other BBQ interest.

Thanks again for the welcome.

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the MAK family. The fun, the pride, the wonderful food, and the bigger pants (LOL) start now. Good luck and good smoking.

TentHunter

Dnew, welcome to the forum, from NE Ohio.

Like Rick said, be sure to take lots of pics. We're kinda crazy around here and live for posted pics of food! :rolleyes:

dnew

enjoy your new mak and the site sorry I couldnt be your dealer!

I choose not to order my MAK from an internet dealer because I wanted a face to face relationship with the individual who sold me my MAK. I put a lot of value in personal knowledge and feeling comfortable with the purchase on a personal level. I meant no disrespect by not ordering from you. Note that I did not order direct from MAK either. I did get a lot of value from you and MAK Daddy from reading your posts regarding MAKs superior workmanship and operation and your advice to others.

Top Bottom