• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Backyard SmokiN

ShellyBPS

Administrator
A little backyard cooking for ya!

Some baby back ribs with Little Louie, Money and Jallelujah!

Heres another look

Next I cut jalapeNos in half took off the stems added some cream cheese then wrapped some bacon. I added a lil Sweet Money :cool:

Cut some corn added Desert Gold and sprayed it with Vegetable oil Mmmmm

In they go! 225 degrees in the upper rack

After 2 hours I foiled! I didn't take pictures of the process (I was in the zone) i'll tell you what I did.
I added some Organic Agave on foil paper then placed the ribs on top, then I added agave on the ribs directly and added some mango apple juice, then I foiled it....
Back to the smoker

I threw in my jalapeNos and some medium links :eek:
Here's another view:

The jalapeNos mysteriously disappeared!!

(2 hours later at 300 degrees) I had to hurry and put some Blues Hog Smoky Mountain on the ribs!

Sorry I didn't have better pictures, they were gone before I knew it :D

Top Bottom