• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Competition Sausage

Hello,

I've got a competition question. Coming up in a couple months I'm entered in a local BBQ competition (Nebraska) that even though it's not a KCBS sanctioned event will have KCBS judges. One of the categories is BBQ sausage. This isn't a regular comp meat and was wondering if anyone had any insight into what a typical KCBS judge is looking for with sausage. I know what to expect with the "regualr" KCBS meats but not sure what to prepare when it comes to sausage. Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Top Bottom