Does anybody...

Jessie

Know someone who is on the fence about buying a pellet smoker?

If so, what are their reasons for hesitating?

Kevinish

Hey Jessie.....I'm kind of on the fence but it's only about the money. I'm getting married next summer so I don't think my fiance would like it if I purchased one right now, but I plan to sell my motorcycle in the spring and use the money to buy one. She can't get mad at that right?

TentHunter

I'd been looking at getting a pellet grill and there's NO doubt a really good pellet grill is not cheap. We have a lot of money going out for various things; one of them being a trip to Va. Beach with the marching Band in April (I could buy two Mak 1 stars with that money!), so money is not in abundance right now.

We've priced a few, erm... "Other Brand" pellet grills. HOWEVER, she's been looking at the forum and surprised me by saying, "If we're going to get one, I think we should get a good one." You should have seen the smile on my big fat face! So we decided to be patient and are now planning to get a pellet grill from Big Poppa in late February or early March.

In the mean time... I learned that for Christmas, she'd already gotten me one of the new Weber Performance series kettles (and it wasn't exactly cheap - $350) She knows I LOVE my kettle grill ;). (There is a pellet attachment made for kettle grills - I may have to consider one until we get the good one from Big Poppa).

Top Bottom