• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Shop Big Poppa Smokers

Everybody loving the new MAK Flash Fire?

Big Poppa

Administrator
I think its awesome....If there was an achilles heel in pellet smoking it was the ingitor..These are rated at 90,000 cycles....That should cover me Once again MAK innovating and not forgetting previous customers. Most companies purposely dont engineer for past customers so they can sell a new model, Not Mak

onionhead

I am really liking it, too! Over the weekend, I hit my setpoint (Smoke) twice at 4:42. Admittedly, it was hot & sun shining, but I can't "kill time" while the grill heats up. Turn it on and get to work!

Top Bottom