Good luck to those competing at the American Royal this weekend!!

scooter

I know BP is there and Meatman. Probably others as well. Good luck to you guys this weekend!
Will this be the 3rd year in a row that BPS's spices wins the AR invitational??

Big Poppa

Administrator
Oh yeah Andy and Kim have been way helpful to so many teams here....they go out of their way to make everyone happy in KC....

Meat Man

Thanks Scott, the Royal is absolutely epic. We recieved our first ever call at the Royal today. Fifth place pork, every thing else not so much.

scooter

Fifth place pork call out of 165 Grand Champion competitors?? That's huge Will! Congrats to you and your whole team!

Meat Man

We really had a great time in KC. It was great to cook with Sterling, James and Jody again. Although our overall scores didn't really fair that well, we did get that 5th place pork call in the Invitational and a 19th place rib in the Open. Thought we cooked good enough to finish better, but that's the way the charcoal crumbles. Hopefully we'll get another chance to cook at the Royal again.

945019_306735869510566_4027463930263420721_n_zpsde4c5cd4.jpg

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
meat The Royal happens. Thats as simple as I can put it. Tuffy liked his saturday cook much better....81st....If you hit the right tables things are good...I know I hit the right tables in 2012 My cooks this year were at least as good. You go for the camaraderie and fellowship and great food from you fellow competitors and there are two contests happening!

Top Bottom