Have I mentioned how much I love my grill grates

tbone

Man do I love these grill grates. I haven't touch my gasser in a year. I wonder what it looks like under that cover.

And when you couple them with the a-maz-n tube, well, let's just say my Treager can now do the things I was hoping for in the first place.

Thanks BPS for producing such great products (and extending the life of my Traeger).

tbone

ps - I haven't mentioned the rubs but Happy Endings sure gets a lot of use in this house.

RickB

Man do I love these grill grates. I haven't touch my gasser in a year. I wonder what it looks like under that cover.

And when you couple them with the a-maz-n tube, well, let's just say my Treager can now do the things I was hoping for in the first place.

Thanks BPS for producing such great products (and extending the life of my Traeger).

tbone

ps - I haven't mentioned the rubs but Happy Endings sure gets a lot of use in this house.

Hell I'll eat happy endings on strawberrys!

tbone

Ha - both. :)

Peaches were fantastic last year. We canned and froze a lot. I smoked some fresh ones and put them on pizza. Fantastic! The frozen ones were used in pies, cobbler, and crisp. All cooked on the smoker. Unbelievably good.

My wife loves sharing her peaches with BP. I don't know what it is about that guy.

tbone

Top Bottom