• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Hello from Indiana

Gonebad395

Hello I’m Gonebad395 aka Keith and I’m a pellet smoker. I’ve been using a Brinkmann trailmaster limited edition charcoal and wood chip smoker for about 5 yrs now. My time smoking I have learned a lot and ate a lot more with countless grub times with family and friends enjoying my foods. Well yesterday was Father’s Day and I woke up to a cabelas pro series 24” elliptical essential wood pellet smoker and grill from my wife and kids. To say the least I was super stoked it was together in about 35 mins. Soon after I did the initial factory burn off. Then I loaded it with pellets and brought it to temp to start a 9 pound Boston butt. Well everyone it turned out great and I’m very impressed with this smoker. Give me your thoughts I’d love to hear and meet new people

Top Bottom