• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Hello from Oregon

1970nds

My name is Nick and am new to the world of smokers. It's been about a month now and I've had pretty good success so far and am excited to try new stuff in the smoker.

This looks like a great place for information and new ideas.

1970nds

I am currently smokin' on a Traeger Jr. I have added the Ortech Digital Thermostat which made a big difference in the temp control.

So far I have cooked 2 5 lb. briskets, some baby backs and about 10lbs of almonds. We also use it about 3 times a week to cook our meals that you would normally cook in an oven. Meatloaf, pork chops, cookies, etc.

Top Bottom