• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Hello from the Sierra Foothills

Sanjosedaale

I am new to the forum, came over here to do some research on Pellet Smoker brands, I’m in the market for a new one. Looks like MAK is the preferred grill here, but I assume other are discussed as well?

Dale

sschorr

Dale - welcome to PS. Yes, this is a MAK "heavy" forum. Many here either have or had other pellet smokers, gassers, charcoal, wood and electric cookers. MAK's are loved for their build quality, their smoking and cooking capabilities and the service and support of the company that makes them.

Top Bottom