Hello my name is Matt... And I will be a pellet smoker (once UPS finds it)

SoDakSmokerGolfer

I have been "lurking" here for a bit... I have learned a lot from the fine folks here. I have received advice on what type of grill/smoker to get, tips on cooking steaks, and even learned new uses foe welding blankets. I am looking forward to rolling my sleeves up and digging into some good cooks with this fine crew of folks. That is just as soon as UPS finds the MAK 2 star I ordered.

It was supposed to be here yesterday but not so much... UPS lost it somewhere between Denver and South Dakota. The BPS team is all over it and they are hounding UPS to cough it up. It will be here, like when BBQ is done - when it is.

In the mean time the promised pig candy for me and my cooking buddy will have to wait. The pellets are waiting!

View attachment 1543

RickB

You too? They lost mine also. How in the hell do you lose a Mak2 . I could see a small package but thier incompetence never fails to amaze me. Like a blind squirell they will stumble across it. Only after someone says you owe us 2 grand. Luckily you got BP and staff to put some fire under their @$$.

Last edited:

Deb

Welcome Matt! I hope UPS finds it and gets it to you today so you can get it set up and smoking this weekend.

Top Bottom