I finally went and done it!!!

Salmonsmoker

After at least six years(and probably longer) of dreaming and drooling, I have a MAK 2-Star General on order. Yay for me !! ;);) Anxiously waiting for that email notification from BPS saying "your item has shipped". It will join my line-up of two BPS drum smokers and Bradley smoker. Send meat. Stat! Life is good!

jimsbarbecue

We love ours. Used it cooking in the rain tonight. What you will love is once you turn it on it is ready to cook in a few minutes, which allows you to use it every day if you desire.

Salmonsmoker

I ordered it on Tuesday of this week and got a call yesterday that it's being delivered today. WOW! And it's my 65th b'day today. Worst part is that a ban on all wood fires, even charcoal bbq's was put into effect this morning. We've had a scant 1/2" of rain in appox. 70 days. Unheard of in the PNW. Maybe I can zoom past smoke mode so the gov't spies won't notice. Or stick an old propane tank under the MAK so everyone thinks it's a gasser, which is the only grilling allowed right now. Have a great and safe Labor Day weekend everyone!

Salmonsmoker

Thanks wolverines. Yesterday was the big MAK break-in test with my birthday party. I cooked a brisket, baby back ribs and bbq beans all on the MAK. Compliments on the meat from all the guests. A grand success, just like I knew the MAK would produce. It cooked flawlessly. It may be a while to picture posting. I used to use Photo Bucket, but things have changed there, so I'll need to find an alternate host.

Top Bottom