I'm Smilin' Phil....

smilinphil

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of smoke and taste
Even though I am from Colorado
It's not the smoke that wastes!

Stop it Phil. Ok, I need to forget about writing a smokin' song. It's out of my expertise. Regardless, let me just say I'm a friend and co-worker of sptucker. Some people call him spf*cker. That's a joke, son.

I have owned a Traeger for many years that not-so-conveniently fit into a compartment of my RV. People's imaginations are going wild thinking Paul and I are therefore trailer trash. Just me. Please remember that if you mess with me you're messing with the whole trailer park.

Actually, I go to quite a few music festivals and water ski tournaments (ask me anything about water skiing) and the smoke rides with the wind. There I go again starting to sing. sptuker slaps me all the time when I start doing that. Sorry Paul. Chapter 8 will talk about sptucker's symphonies.

I am now the owner of a Green Mountain Davy Crocket which seems to be just below the MAK on the VPFM (Value Per Flavor Molecule) scale. I will soon post about how we all need to think of VPFM whenever we cook or consume. For now, I will only say it has to do with both flavor and calories and it is fundamental to my food life. True or false. He's making that up.

Thanks in advance for the fun I know I can have here. Paul turned me onto this and I have seen many of his historical cooking shots over the years he has sent like a proud father that has just had a baby. Good eats Paul!!!!

sptucker

Hey Phillie, welcome to the forum. Lots to learn here.

I think you've made it abundantly clear at this point that you are in marketing... ;-)

TentHunter

SmilinPhil if Paul invited you, then you must be OK. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, from w̶a̶r̶m̶,̶ ̶s̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ _ NE Ohio!

smilinphil

Thanks for letting me in! I market and sell chips. Not the food type, the circuit type. Paul designs them, I sell them. We are quite the team!

Top Bottom