MAK Grills Mobile and AT&T Unite Pro

Really Nice!

Does anyone know if this combination works? We replaced our router but the MGM isn't finding the wifi. No err msg. Thoughts?

M in MAK

We do not have any customers registered with that specific AT&T model. However, we have had several with the AT&T U Verse routers register with no issues. Please give me a call at (503) 623-1234 and we will go through some troubleshooting to get your MAK Grills Mobile up and running.
-Matt

Really Nice!

Hi Matt,

Sorry for going dark on this for so long. I had to wait until I had enough time dedicated to troubleshooting. I solved the problem by clearing the SSID, password and WEP Phrase and starting over. I suspect the issue was with a space in our SSID. I shortened the name and removed the space and it's up and running.

You can add this model to your list of successes.

Thanks!
Mike

Really Nice!

You can add this model to your list of successes.

Thanks!
Mike
You can also add the iPhone to your list of successes. As I'm waiting to finish up some Chaurice sausage I decided to conduct a little test. I renamed my iPhone to my wifi's name and gave it the same password. Turned on the Personal Hotspot and turned on the wifi on the Pellet Boss, made sure the house wifi was off, and wouldn't you know it? I can run my 1-star from my iPhone. :)

I just can't take the phone too far from the smoker...

Top Bottom