My name is Ken and I just joined this site.

Bigfish

All:

I love to grill and smoke food outdoors. I currently own a Stainless Steel Big Poppa Drum Smoker, Grill Dome (Competitor to Big Green Egg), 2' X 3' SS Grill Man Gas Grill, 26" Weber with slo n' sear and another 2' X 3' Black Steel Grill Man Grill.

I think I have the wants for a high quality pellet machine - thinking MAK or Memphis (Buy one and only cry once). Given the amount of grilling equipment I own (definitely two decks worth) will I end-up using a pellet grill enough to justify the investment? I know this is a tough question but I suspect most of you have and/or do own a significant amount of grilling equipment.

Thanks,

Ken

Last edited:

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Ken. After reading your post I think you're going to fit in real fine here. Lots of great cooks here that are willing to share with everybody their successes and failures. Can you really have to many cookers?????? Good luck and good cooking.

Bill

scooter

I own an SS BPS drum and it sits right next to my MAK. There is nothing you can't do with those two cookers! The others will get little to no use.

Welcome to PS.com Ken!

Top Bottom