My Name is Kurt and I am a pellet smoker

KJRsmoker

I live in northern Illinois and recently bought a MAK 2-Star. I previously used a Masterbuilt electric smoker I bought on QVC. Quite the upgrade from that to the MAK. Did about 3 years of research before I finally pulled the trigger and plunked down the $$$ for the MAK. So far, very happy with the results.

scooter

Welcome to PS.com Kurt! And welcome to the MAK family! You will NEVER regret your choice of cooker. I also purchased an entry level pellet cooker before purchasing my first 2 Star. It was the 3rd production 2 Star off the line. Have never regretted my choice and my appreciation for the quality of construction and innovation that MAK puts into their grills is 2nd to none!

KJRsmoker

Been very happy with the purchase so far. I've cooked pulled pork, baby back ribs, chicken wings, cinnamon bread, and reverse -seared ribeyes. I was very impressed with MAK's customer service even before I received my grill. Two days after I ordered my grill, MAK called me to inform me that my smoker box had the holes for the tool hook on the wrong side. They said I could use the current smoker box but they would send me out a new, correct one in about 3 weeks. Now that is some awesome pro-active customer service. The 2-Star has lived up to the hype. Looking forward to many great cooks. And I'll upload pictures once I figure out how to do it.

Top Bottom