Phone call

RickB

Just got a phone call from ups. Can a semi come into your neighborhood. Life is sweet!! On the down side BBQ Delight seems to be a little slow on shipping. Hope my pellets get here in time for the mak.

Chili Head

It usually takes around 6-8 days for UPS to get the pellets to you. Atleast in my case with shipping to Illinois.

RickB

It usually takes around 6-8 days for UPS to get the pellets to you. Atleast in my case with shipping to Illinois.

That really bites. Mak to be here wed. Order was placed monday and it ships thursday or Friday? Not the best service. May have to find another supplier. We will see.

TentHunter

Hmmm, unless there was some kind of unforeseen issue I wouldn't fret just yet. I've always gotten good service from BPS & BBQ'rs Delight on shipping.

If I order the the pellets from BPS on a Friday, I always get a UPS tracking number, and they usually arrive the following Thursday or Friday here in Ohio, like clockwork. I have yet to be disappointed.

I bet you'll get them before your grill arrives. Its hard when you're this excited, but who could blame you? :)

RickB

Hmmm, unless there was some kind of unforeseen issue I wouldn't fret just yet. I've always gotten good service from BPS & BBQ'rs Delight on shipping.

If I order the the pellets from BPS on a Friday, I always get a UPS tracking number, and they usually arrive the following Thursday or Friday here in Ohio, like clockwork. I have yet to be disappointed.

I bet you'll get them before your grill arrives. Its hard when you're this excited, but who could blame you? :)

There was a unforseen error and after speaking to candy at bbd and Nathan at bps things have been resolved. I cant say enough how helpful these people have been.
Top notch service all the way around. I think I should have had a little more faith in these people and I want to thank everyone involved.

TentHunter

BTW... (forgot to say this is the earlier post - DOH!)

Congrats on the new MAK & welcome to the forum. We're all glad to see you here! :)

RickB

A pork butt first and then some of Sparkys ribs. Just got my blood work back 141 colesterol. Got room to spare

Patrick_CT

A pork butt first and then some of Sparkys ribs. Just got my blood work back 141 colesterol. Got room to spare

hahah.. awesome. My neighbor (actually his wife) just told me his has gone up over the summer, probably since I got my MAK :) I decided not to check mine.

Top Bottom