Show us your Mak Mobile WiFi programs

SmokingDents

I just hooked up my mobile wifi and wow this is so cool and awesome. I would like to ask you guys to share some of your programs. This way it gives me ideas on how to do certain smokes/cooks.

Show us your examples like how to do brisket, chicken, ribs etc.

Thanks in advance, SD.

MAK DADDY

You can set up some programs from the manual recipes for practice. Like the Pork butt, start at 225 until probe hits 165 then foil and ramp grill to 250 until probe hits 195 then pull. you can add descriptions at each step as well, don't forget to play with the recipe page and save your cooking graph too :)

SmokingDents

First cook using mak wifi mobile and the grill started beeping and the pellet boss message was "web control time out " What happened?

MAK DADDY

It will try to reconnect for 15 minutes, after that it will time out displaying that message. Once timed out you will have to manually turn the Wi-Fi back on at the pellet boss.

farfromovin

Anyone have any good programs to share? I mean, smoking for X hours then raise to 225 or 275 is easy enough. Anyone smoke unitl a specific temp reading, then crank up the smoker in the program?

Top Bottom