Smoke on wheels marinade is in the house!

Big Poppa

Administrator
WE are so happy to be the first retailer to have Smoke on Wheels Championship Marinades! Andy and Kim have brought to market two fantastic marinades. I tasted the pork one and I know why they won the Jack Daniels! Kim! This marinade is killer with pineapple apple and a little kick. Use it as an injection or as a marinade...or BOTH! ORder now!

HoDeDo

I don't think "excited" explains it, for us. Bringing them to market has been an amazing experience, in and of itself. Now we have to hope that the kids don't just stand up and walk, we want them to run! We hope everyone loves them, and don't hesitate with any feedback; good or bad you may have. We'd love to have it. As well as any questions.

We have had a couple of folks ask: "What do you do to doctor it, when you use it?" "What secret did you leave out?"
These are exactly what we use at competition. No "doctoring" required. We think that will translate to kicking up the backyard pit prowess as well. :)

Sterling has been on the band wagon for these coming out for a while. The fact that we've passed his quality test means a lot to me.
He's very selective for his store, and we are proud to have "made the cut"! We can't wait to hear everyone's feedback here!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks Andy...Im glad that you know that I dont sell anything for friends sake. I have made a few people upset with me when their product doesnt make the grade here. Some high profile people and products. Every Product we sell has been cooked with tons.

If I had a wish it would be for people to follow Plowboys and eliminate MSG...it is just a ddnon starter for so many people...even if its in their head...you cook for 6 people and tow of them will advise you that they are allergic to msg...thats a little hijack but not really there are no bad things in these marinades.

I also like that everybody and their brother has a sauce or rub...other than Stubbs Smoke on Wheels has addressed this category wisely.

I also really respect the fact that it isnt a partial comp recipe It is what they use!

LTS

WHAT wouldn't you know it, just completed a big order from BP site of rubs and sauces, got a shipping confirmation email yesterday checked the pellet grilling forum last night and BP says the new mariandes are in .............DANG !!! a day late again,(well a day early ) don't see it on the website yet though ?

LTS

TentHunter

I'm really happy for both Smoke-on-Wheels & Big Poppa Smokers for this new product launch. Its exciting just seeing it happen :)! One day when its as legendary as Big bob Gibson, all of us on the forum can say, "I remember when that first came out..."

Rip

Amen Tent! And just in case, I'm getting autographed bottles, even if I have to drive them down to KC!

sparky

i just ordered some today. looking forward to using it. hopefully, this weekend. i see a pork butt in my future. i want to try the chicken one on fish.

SisInLaw

Can't wait to get my smoker (it's on order) and can't wait to try the new marinades. Congrats, Andy and Kim! Hope you sell a million of 'em.

HoDeDo

If I could sell a million of them, that would make alot of other things possible... hmmm. I'm working on the first 1,000 this month :)

Can't wait to see what you start doing with that new cooker coming!!

SisInLaw

If I could sell a million of them, that would make alot of other things possible... hmmm. I'm working on the first 1,000 this month :)

Can't wait to see what you start doing with that new cooker coming!!

omg! I'm not in your league or even in the parking lot of your league. I'll try, but be kind!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Andy she is stubborn though...she has that going for her! Actually I taught all of my wives sisters how to cook...hahahaha

Top Bottom