Smokey Buffalo Chicken Burgers

bflodan

Started with 1.5 lbs each of Chicken Breast and Bonless/Skinless Chicken Thighs ground up fresh..

018-10.jpg

Added a little salt and pepper and let set in the fridge for a bit...

020-7.jpg

Then added the goodies..

021-6.jpg

023-6.jpg

Formed into 4 patties minus the small plain one I pulled out for my son..

024-6.jpg

Onto the MAK running 275 for about 30min to firm them up...Into the warmer and turned the MAK to high with my grill grate on..

025-7.jpg

Topped with provolone, well 3 of them..

026-7.jpg

Onto the roll with Lettuce, Tomato and Onion and also added some more hot sauce and blu cheese dressing...

027-11.jpg

028-10.jpg

Came out great!! My cam was acting up and last pic didnt do justice...These will be made again...Thanks

Tatonka3A2

Love it!!! We just made up some chicken sausage with about the same ingredients. I would love these flavors as a "burger"!!

bflodan

I was worried about them drying out also... I used the MAK probe until I hit about 145 then pulled them and upped the temp to high to grill... Now they werent as juicy as a 80/20 beef burger but they where really moist.. Im glad I added the thighs I think that really helped..

scooter

I love it when a classic dish is altered to make a completely different ending! I'll give this one a shot but I suspect I'll be hitting it with a few more ounces of Franks than you did! :)

bflodan

I suspect I'll be hitting it with a few more ounces of Franks than you did! :)

I agree Scooter.... I would have done the same but my wife doesnt enjoy it too spicey thats why I added more to mine as a topping.... Next time I may make 2 batches..

Top Bottom