Thank You

jafrey711

I have never been on a Forum before until this one. All the information and friendly people have been fantastic. My girlfriend is diabetic and it can be trying. Today I turned her on to a Diabetic Forum and it really gave her a lot of insight. Thanks Pelletsmoking and to all of you Happy Holidays.

jimsbarbecue

We are glad your here. John Henry makes this seasoning called "Judy's Favorite Seasoning" It is salt and sugar free and happens to be real good. We cook with splenda a lot too. My brother in law is a diabetic which when he comes we try to keep items like ribs down on the sugar content.

Big Poppa

Administrator
For those of you who dont know who Jafrey is ....(I know one member doesnt as he has emailed him inappropriately)Jeff is the manager for all of my companies shipping. He is the guy who routes all of your BPS stuff and everything Ernie Ball makes. He also handles all the specials at Big Poppa Smokers.

Trooper

U BET

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all on this forum!
And to Big Pop, thanks for all your constant attention and hard work on this forum.

Trooper

jimsbarbecue

He keeps sending me packages with good stuff in it.

Happy Holidays to all. Spend some time PelletSmoking for family and friends.

jafrey711

We are glad your here. John Henry makes this seasoning called "Judy's Favorite Seasoning" It is salt and sugar free and happens to be real good. We cook with splenda a lot too. My brother in law is a diabetic which when he comes we try to keep items like ribs down on the sugar content.

Thanks for the info. We will give it a try. One of the things we love about smoking is that you get amazing chicken with not having to use huge amounts of seasoning. So as you can imagine I make a lot of chicken. LOL

CarterQ

To me this is how a forum should work, people sharing their passion and knowledge, learning new things, and having fun together no matter the skill level, equipment, etc...

cowgirl

Good post Jeff!
I want to add my thanks to BP and everyone here for making this forum a pleasure to visit. :)
Happy Holidays to all!

sparky

ya, i have a good time. some of you ppl are twisted. i like it. i am glad carter said no matter what skill level. i am just having fun and have no skill level. like to cook meat, watch my lil tex smoke, have a FT and listen to good music with my wife. i use bear's ribs recipe, andy brisket recipe, bp pork butt & chicken recipes. how easy can it get.

Top Bottom