• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

The Breakfast Burger

BBQDad

Decided to go easy this weekend with a lot goin on in my neck of the woods. Graduation is getting close for daughter #1 and she loves breakfast food and I love burgers so why not have both!!!

Lets get started: Set Mak 1 Star on high to get Mak Gridde and Grill Grates hot:
WP_000490.jpg

Gonna give the Griddle some love today:
WP_000489.jpg

While breakfast was cookin I decided to have a playoff. On the left is Chopped Sirloin with LLw/P, Double Garlic, and Double Secret. On the right is Ground Round approx. 80/20 with only MONEY!!!

WP_000491.jpg

All dressed up and ready to go!!
WP_000492.jpg

On the Mak: Flipped 'em only once
WP_000493.jpg

Threw on some eggs to finish:
WP_000495.jpg

All plated up and ready to eat: This is the Chopped Sirloin
WP_000496.jpg

As for which burger won? Doesnt matter its all good!!!
Chopped Sirloin was fab w/ the Dbl Secret and the Money was "On the Money"

Was a great day for the family and received a lot of compliments on the Ground Round w/Money (excellent yet complex flavor profile IMO) There's a lot goin on there BP and its all good!!!

Thanks for lookin

Top Bottom