Third cook on the new Hasty-Bake

bflodan

Its been awhile since I posted on here, my kids take up so much time but it is getting easier.. Hope everyone had wonderful holiday season! I had another flawless transaction with BP when my wife bought me a Beautiful Hasty-Bake for Christmas. This is actually the third cook on this, in a row, I know the MAK is getting jealous.. My only regret is that I didnt get one sooner! I love It!

Cooked a couple Pork Tenderloins rubbed with an Apple Balsamic, LL W/P and some Money. Also did a Tri-Tip rubbed with a Cherry Balsamic and the same as the pork.

IMG_6961_zps3e1d5fde.jpg

Onto the HB with some pellets foiled up!

IMG_6964_zps2f17a86b.jpg

IMG_6965_zps2a3730f7.jpg

IMG_6963_zps3bd485e4.jpg

Done and plated with a nice salad and roasted fingerlings!

IMG_6966_zpsbc444663.jpg

IMG_6969_zps36b6d47e.jpg

Great meal! I have alot of experimenting ahead of me with this thing! Thanks BP!

TentHunter

Pork Tenderloin and one of my favorite cuts of steak, together? Why yes, I'll have some of each please.

Is that a newer model of Hasty Bake? I don't recall seeing one like that before.

bflodan

Tent, Im actually not sure how new it is.. Its the Legacy, not sure how long its been around but I love it! Its actually bigger than what I thought... Perfect size for us!

Pappymn

Can't quite make out what the product on the left is......old eyes. Can you give me more information?

HoDeDo

Pork Tenderloin and one of my favorite cuts of steak, together? Why yes, I'll have some of each please.

Is that a newer model of Hasty Bake? I don't recall seeing one like that before.

That is actually the original style of Hasty Bake! It's been around since day one. Not quite as much room as the Gourmet, since you dont have that second shelf, and slightly taller lid... you can a second shelf and cook up in the lid however. I've had a 3 tier shelf in mine doing a ton of ribs before. They are great pits. The suburban is the smaller version of this style.

bflodan

Yeah HoDeDo, I was torn between the Legacy and the Gourmet. Since I was primarily going to use it for grilling I went with the Legacy.. It has the same amount of grilling space and there is that second rack you can add.. So far I have no regrets..

Pappymn, thats an Apple Glaze that I think I picked up at Whole Foods.. Its a concentrated apple juice and apple cider vinegar syrup..

Top Bottom