This Weekends Pelletsmoking.com Challenge's Judge is DEB!

Deb

bringing this to the top so people can find it to post their weekend cooks so there will be more entries to make my decision tougher ...............

Deb

This is tough ...... they all look awesome.......... nice job everyone !

but Scooter went straight to dessert (I'm quite sure I have never done that;) ) and posted warm, melty chocolate! I have only had them with marshmallows and the ice cream looks so much better. My cousin was coming over Sunday and when I saw Scooter's entry I sent her a text that said add a couple of ripe bananas to the list - I know what we are having for a snack (which didn't happen because the pellet grill decided to die). So for posting the "I'm doing that now" entry - Scooter wins this week.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks Deb. Let me say that I am really proud of the level of cokkers we have here....Please if you havent won yet you will...keep entering...It is a great way to discover things like the Choco Bananna!

Now Scooter is the Judge for the coming week!

FLBentRider

Its kinda tough when you put chicken up against prime rib and chocolate...

But it's what I was cooking, so I played the hand I was dealt.

SmokinMAK

Congrats scooter! Hey for next weekends contest is it a prerequisite that our pits be spotless? ;)

Yes, I think we all need to dig out the "Unique" and "Scotch Brite " pads. I'm sure Scooter will only accept entries with foiled pans. ;)

TentHunter

Win $25 in Big Poppa Bucks!

Hey guys,

Don't forget you can also post your pics & recipes in the recipes section for a chance to win $25 in Big Poppa bucks good towards anything on the BigPoppaSmokers site.

The posting there has been slow, so come give me some competition!

SmokinMAK

Sorry Tent - Only doing butt this weekend. Hard to impress with that. ;) I am going to seriously season the inside of a brand new 1 Star though. Does that count??

Deb

Sorry Tent - Only doing butt this weekend. Hard to impress with that. ;) I am going to seriously season the inside of a brand new 1 Star though. Does that count??

I'd enter, I didn't expect to win with steak but I figured what do I have to lose. I was cooking anyways.....

scooter

Congrats scooter! Hey for next weekends contest is it a prerequisite that our pits be spotless? ;)
SmokinMAK said:
Yes, I think we all need to dig out the "Unique" and "Scotch Brite " pads. I'm sure Scooter will only accept entries with foiled pans.

Thanks Carter. I'm a CBJ so no worries on the cooker cleanliness, it's a food contest! ;)
Nice big, in focus, well lit food pics will serve you better than a clean pit!

Thanks Deb!

Last edited:
Top Bottom