What is cooking for the Fourth of July

jimsbarbecue

Using the Thunderdome BBQ: Vortex​ on our Big Poppa Smokers​ EDS Drum Cooker to start the Fourth of July Celebration.The chicken was actually the other day. Today was corn on the cob with BPS Happy Endings spice. The Steak from Haggen Food & Pharmacy​ was seasoned with BPS Double Secret Steak spice. The nectarines had Simply Marvelous BBQ​ Popitude spice. The onions also done on the GrillGrate​ had Cherry Balsamic and SM Sweet Seduction spice. Not shown was watermelon with Tajin Spice on it.

IMG_7095-X2.jpg

IMG_7097-X2.jpg

IMG_7098-X2.jpg

jimsbarbecue

July 4th

Had the Ole Hickory Pits Ace BP fired up today and did some ribs and Tri Tip.
The Ribs had BPS Sweet Money and SM Genie's Hooch. Finished with Granny's BBQ sauce. The Tri Tip was cooked Brisket style with SM Peppered Cow and then wrapped in foil with Gold Buckle Brisket Sauce. The Tri Tip was used for sandwiches. the sandwich photo is a little out of focus. I guess I couldn't wait to eat it.
IMG_7102-X2.jpg

IMG_7103-X2.jpg

IMG_7105-X2.jpg

IMG_7107-X2.jpg

BBQJUDGE

July 4th - Good Eats!

I did steak, too. Two New York Strips seasoned with Big Poppa's Double Secret. They were very good. My wife said the one she ate was the best she'd ever had. And, thanks to the grill grate. they were beautifully marked.

File%20Jul%2004%207%2010%2013%20PM_zpsy8viefwf.png

File%20Jul%2004%207%2010%2051%20PM_zpswdaetscw.png

Top Bottom