• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Which pellet tube smoker?

dubob

There are lots of smoke tubes available. Most are available on Amazon. Here are a few I found with prices.

A-Maze-N, prefilled with Hickory ($ 22.99)
GMG Thin Blue 11” to 18” ($29.99)
Carpathen Z-Smoker 12” ($17.80)
M Embr Smoking 12" Pellet Smoker Tube ($13.99)
MVZAWINO Pellet Smoker Tube 12" ($9.99)
IGNITE Stainless Steel Smoker Chip Tube 9” ($9.99)
LzzQ.12” ($13.99)

How do I choose? ❓

Salmonsmoker

I have two of the AMAZE-N smokers, the original maze and a 12" tube. The maze is probably 15 yrs. old and the tube about 10. They don't show any signs of deterioration except they're black now.:) I don't know anything about the others.

TentHunter

BPS (the sponsor is our forum) sells the A-Maze-N tube smokers. I own two of them and they work quite well. I use them in my MAK as well as my old offset smoker for cold smoking cured meats, cheese, paprika, etc.

adamastephens

I use the EMBR Smoking Pellet Smoker Tube. I got it from their website at (link removed per forum rules) and it's worked great since I've got it. Tons of smoked cheese. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Salmonsmoker

I use a Mapp gas torch, although, the Amaz-n tube smoker kits come with a squeeze bottle of gel fire starter. That probably works well because you can light it and not have to tend it for a bit like you do with the torch. You can get gel fire starter online.

Top Bottom