2 Star Smoker Box

Ducaticraig

BPS, do you have a video coming on the Mak 2 Star Smoker Box in action? I'd like to see one if possible, thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yeah but iti will be awhile as the video crew is doing NAMM (dbig music show) and then straight into warped tour stuff.....Ill try to make one for you on my Iphone. You are going to need a MAK....I wouldnt lead you astray.

jimsbarbecue

Should have our MAK 2 Star Smoker box next week. Will try to get some photos and videos to post . Won't be as good as a BPS video and hopefully work as a trailer that will MAKe you want more. Will smoke some nuts first then maybe some cheese, which I never have done before.

jimsbarbecue

Ready to Go

The MAK Super Smoker arrived today. Unboxed and set it on the MAK two Star and doing some peanuts and almonds.

IMG_2079-L.jpg

IMG_2080-L.jpg

Open the box and on the MAK in two minutes. No assembly just slide in the racks

IMG_2081-L.jpg

IMG_2083-L.jpg

IMG_2087-L.jpg

Have more this weekend.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I will be posting pics from a cook last night with a james beard winning chef and we used the drum,four star and two stars cold smoking box....unbelievable meal....

JD McGee

Ok...I am SERIOUSLY liking what I am seeing here! What is the temperature range for the smoke box?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

JD McGee

Just like the warmer box there will be a range from approx 80 degrees to 225 degrees depending on the set temp of the grill and the ambient temperature outside.
I added a vent in the back/top that can be adjusted manually by sliding to let heat out as well.

Never mind...just found it! :cool: I should have started from the beginning... :eek:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

jimsbarbecue

Cover to use with smoker box

Looked for a cover tht would fit the Smoker box while on the MAK so I wouldn't have to take it off. It is designed for a longer BBQ then the MAK and it allows it to cover the Smoker box with the excess. Not perfect , but will work for now

IMG_2126-L.jpg

IMG_2127-L.jpg

IMG_2128-L.jpg

Pappymn

Looked for a cover tht would fit the Smoker box while on the MAK so I wouldn't have to take it off. It is designed for a longer BBQ then the MAK and it allows it to cover the Smoker box with the excess. Not perfect , but will work for now

IMG_2126-L.jpg

IMG_2127-L.jpg

IMG_2128-L.jpg

Sweet.....gotta link?

Top Bottom