Annie's EVOO

RGrunz

I just noticed that Amazon shows it on their site, but it is currently not available. I asked them to notify when it is. I will check my costco and whole foods this weekend. If I see it available on Amazon, I will give a shout out.

SmokinMAK

I found it at our local Roths Grocery Store. It has become a staple for me, I put it on EVERYTHING!!

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

roburado

It seems just about every other day I read about Annie's Garlic EVOO on the forum. So I thought I better try to find out for myself just what this is all about. I've looked around at a couple of local grocery stores, one "specialty" store, and on BPS.com to no avail. Any suggestions how we can import this in Detroit or enough for a good trial?

Okay, I know it's not Annie's, but if you ever make it out to the West Coast of MI, you might want to stop in at The Olive Mill in Saugatuck. The have a great Tuscan Olive Oil which is infused with basil, garlic, and oregano. It's really fantastic. It's not cheap, but it sure is great. Gotta get more myself. The women at the store say that if you call them to order it, it's actually cheaper than getting it online.

The Olive Mill

Top Bottom