Besides smoking.......

SisInLaw

Tennis, quilting and sewing, gardening, hanging with the kids, jogging with my little doggie, a cute min pin, listening to talk radio, writing a cookbook (just for the family, nothing auspicious) and baking. Now, smoking. I believe that all the world's problems lie at the bottom of a bottle of good chardonnay.

SmokinSaluki

New here but have lurked for a while. I just ordered my first pellet grill today. Due to a few reasons, I decided on a Yoder. Besides a renewed interest in smoking (and the ease of the pellet method) I enjoy hunting, labradors, fishing, boating, bowling, golf and the occasional cigar. I am not particularly good at any of the activities but can get by in all of them:)

SisInLaw

New here but have lurked for a while. I just ordered my first pellet grill today. Due to a few reasons, I decided on a Yoder. Besides a renewed interest in smoking (and the ease of the pellet method) I enjoy hunting, labradors, fishing, boating, bowling, golf and the occasional cigar. I am not particularly good at any of the activities but can get by in all of them:)

Welcome, Saluki!

BBQ Joe

Newest hobby is pellet grilling.
Lots of golf.
Snowmobiling.
Pheasant hunting with the Golden.
Boating, but not fishing. Don't have the patience.
Travel.
I do most of these with my wife.
No kids, which does help with the time factor.

Top Bottom