Big Poppa Smokers Sweet Money Rub hits the Shelves

Big Poppa

Administrator
We are so excited that Sweet Money finally hit the shelves. This is a version of the chart topping and GC making rub Money...But I tweaked it and added a honey bonded natural sugar...it is a sweet hot rub that just kills it with pork and ribs....its good on everything but in beta has won category firsts just about everytime it has been used....just ask Pigskin and others!
sweet_money_1.jpg

www.bigpoppasmokers.com

scooter

If you can explain without giving anything away, what is honey bonded sugar and why is it preferable to use in rubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

Tailback

I really like the money rub, definitely going to order more original money and this new sweet money rub. Keep the great products coming!

Big Poppa

Administrator
what it is is honey and sugar and one ingredient and the pmoney releases first then the sugar...thats all Im giving away.

Meat Man

I predict this will be your number one seller, this stuff is the bomb. All the honey rubs and all the sweet rubs have nothing on this. It's the best blend going.

jimsbarbecue

I so like the new labels. Was trying to figure out what to add to a order with "Sweet Money" to get FREE shipping. It sounds like more money !

Scallywag

I like the original Money Rub so much I just ordered 5 lbs of it.. have some Sweet Money on it's way as well... looking forward to trying it.

CDN Smoker

Any chance of a sample in with my order? If my wife finds out what I have spent this year I am a dead man, lol

I live on the edge of the permission / forgiveness thing

Also test my tapatalk

Top Bottom