Big Poppas wins the Royal

HoDeDo

Well there are several of us you can disclose. :) Don't give up the newest secret yet, at least til we score well with it.
We score well with Money and Double Secret, and have all season!

Now if I could have scored as well with the marinade as you did, I'd be happy ;)

It is pretty monumental - there are only 33 folks who can say they have won the American Royal Invitational. BPS is now part of BBQ History!!!

jimsbarbecue

As Greg Rempe said on his BBQ Central show"Who doesn't want to win that one". Now Jody and Sterling can say they did!
This is a forever win. You two will always have attached to your names "Winner of the American Royal".

scooter

Man, like Jim said, this is huge! You guys won the biggest, most inclusive contest of the best teams in the country! I mean the Jack is huge also but not all the best teams get invited. The Royal invitational is different. It invites ALL the best teams that year. I'm totally excited for you both. Can't even contain myself! :)

BTW: that pic of you and Jody on stage was taken by Melanie Wong who is a NorCal judge who was judging the Royal this year! lol

ACW3

WHOA NELLY!!!. Congrats to BP and Jody!!! What an accomplishment against that level of competition. I'm sure you will be on Cloud 9 for quite a while. Enjoy the ride!!!

Art

tbone

This is too cool. Congrats BP and team!! Will you be posting any winning recipes? Especially the rubs used??

Brad moved to Orygun? Anywhere near Portland? I need some lessons. :D

tbone

Stone

Wow! Great job BP!

Sterling - Congratulations on the win and significant accomplishment. Now you've hit the big time! Thanks for sharing all of your experience and pointers with the rest of us. You make us all better. Will keep cheering you on from up here in the great NW. Keep on smokin'!!!

Top Bottom