De Bunking Beer Can Chicken. It's a hoax

Big_Jake

I am a full believer of bcc.I add onion,garlic,rosemary,and more rub to the beer.I also use a church key to open the other side of the top up so more steam escapes.I usually cook for 4 hours @ 225 then bump it up to 375 for around 15 minutes to get the skin crisp.I did have a video here on the site but I dropped a few f-bombs in it so it was taken down.

warpath

I am also a believer.. I use Vernors Ginger Ale,Root beer,Cola, and Beer.. Add garlic and others to the liquid.. also cut extra holes in can.. block the neck with Vadalia or nectarine..

seeya
Dave

SisInLaw

The debunking idea is interesting given all the cookbooks (and money) the idea has inspired. I've never made one.

scooter

Not just cookbooks Sis, but cooking seminars, classes and chicken sitters of every style and made of practically every non melting material known to man! All just to support some sort of mass delusion that a can of beer inserted into a chicken + heat + time will impart beer flavor into said chicken! lol

TTNuge

I think Beer Can Chicken must now be made into a religion. We need a true separation of faith and science here.

SisInLaw

Not just cookbooks Sis, but cooking seminars, classes and chicken sitters of every style and made of practically every non melting material known to man! All just to support some sort of mass delusion that a can of beer inserted into a chicken + heat + time will impart beer flavor into said chicken! lol

Lol, really? Apparently, the chicken gets the last laugh.

Top Bottom