fast and furious butt

sparky

ok, well did i read somewhere that bent cook a butt in very little time. cool. so i got off work at 9 am had mak #63 at 280° at 9:45. butt in at 10 am on the nose. i wrapped at 160 or so and i just pulled it off for some cooler love. from raw to wonderful bounty in 5 1/2 hours. it will be our dinner tonight. will pull it right before dinner. how cool it that. love my maks. :)

ps: for the last 4 or 5 butts i wrap between 160° > 170°. i love this method. it takes way less time to cook and everytime there is so much juice. i never add any. i love learning from everyone (thanks BP & andy for the tip). i love it here. :cool:

Big Poppa

Administrator
one of the things to understand is that once you foil the temp becomes less critical...so does it being in the smoker....it can go to the oven then too with no difference in taste

TentHunter

i love this method. it takes way less time to cook and everytime there is so much juice. i never add any.

That's why I switched over to foiling a few years back. Not only the shorter cook times, but I love the foil catching all that liquid gold.

sparky

we love you too but dont mentipon that other name and Im not talking about andy

i'm not sure what your talking about. in sparky's world, bent = flbentrider. its what i've called him since i meet him. th = tenthunter. i got my own language. some ppl understand me, some don't. i'm a stroke survivor so my wires don't cross the same now as they use too. my bad.....:(

Top Bottom