First Fatty

fishingbouchman

Figured it was time to try my hand at a fatty. Going basic breakfast

cooked up some hash browns
IMG_0015.JPG

made my weave. Did ok but could use some more practice. One bacon and one turkey bacon. Darn wife and pork allergies
IMG_0016.JPG

Lets put some rub down on 1/2 and leave the other 1/2 all natural
IMG_0017.JPG

Used Turkey Sausage once again for the wife. Taters and some cheese. a little bbq sauce. 1/2 the natural side and 1/2 the seasoned side get a little. 4 in 1 this way.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-63Jayl8xoCE/UFvcILOJ7tI/AAAAAAAABZU/9mMay9s1fTM/s541/IMG_0018.JPG

Turkey bacon
IMG_0019.JPG

normal bacon
IMG_0020.JPG

a little smoke. Think it was apple.
IMG_0021.JPG

Needed some candy for a sweet tooth.
IMG_0023.JPG

Here we go. Look good enough to eat. Need to cook up a couple eggs first.
IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

MMMMMMMMM
IMG_0028.JPG

Think i enjoyed the ones with the sauce and rub the best. But like most cooks by the time they come off the Mak I am hungry and inhale the food instead of enjoying it and doing a proper taste test.

ACW3

Both looked good!! Nice job. There are sooo many ways to make fatties. Enjoy the ride!!

Art

muebe

The bacon fattie looks fantastic! Great job!

The Turkey one there are no pictures showing on my I-pad... Must be my Turkey Bacon Blocker App ;)

Patrick_CT

Looks good! I have made them and brought them in for the office guys on the weekend before.. everyone laughs.. then inhales them :)

Pappymn

nice looking fatties. ya, my wife wants me to start eating turkey bacon. its icky though.

This may be a separate topic for discussion. Turkey "bacon" is not bacon. Hold your ground Sparky, give up a half rack of rib or something.

fishingbouchman

Turkey bacon grows on you. Actually enjoy it with eggs but if you start using it as bacon in a meal it does't cut the mustard. But I have to use it so the wife can eat too.

Zephyr

I've never made one, but those are lookin mighty good! :p I've got alot of grass fed hamburger, looks like that would work real well with that.

ZEP

Top Bottom