Hello from a pellet newbie in Baltimore!

PaulyT

Hi folks! I'm Paul, live in Baltimore MD, a scientist by profession, a family man and music lover, and someone who's wanted to get into meat smoking for a long time. But I just didn't know quite how to approach it, as my friends with smokers seem to spend so much time just trying to keep their fires going that I thought it would be a lost cause for me with all my distractions at home.

I'd never even heard of the concept of a pellet smoker until a few days ago. The idea so immediately appealed to me that I spent days doing as much internet research as I could (which led me here, BTW, and I got good advice), and as of yesterday I am the proud new owner of a Daniel Boone model Green Mountain Grill! :cool: I know it's not as fancy as some of the others out there; if I had more money I'd have gotten a MAK probably, but that just wasn't in the cards, financially.

I'm really looking forward to learning how to use this smoker properly. I'll be around!

Deb

Congrats on the new pellet grill - you will love it.

My son (Kevin - you'll see him pop in here occasionally) goes to school in Baltimore - great city. Actually if you poke around a little you'll find his version of a few things from his favorite restaurant - Miss Shirley's

Top Bottom