Help finding a slicer (That wont put me in the poor house)

Acill

Pulling has been great, but I want to pick up a good slicer that will work for making slices that will both be good for sandwiches and stand alone cuts.

Looked and all I have seen is pro level models and crap. Im looking for something in the middle that will work and last.

Quadman750

Check out Cabela's they have from cheap to expensive. I picked these up at an auction, they were new in their original wrapping & box.

Acill

That slicer looks great. I have been wanting to drive over to Cabela's. I didnt know they sold stuff like that.

scooter

And never ever ever throw the safety guard out of the way to slice a lime!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scooter

As you slice the lime it starts to get slippery with juice then the next slice throws the lime out of the way and it's Mr Thumb, meet Mr Blade!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnew

Cabela's does have a nice selection but slicers are a bit of an investment. A good sharp knife can work for most folks so be sure to evaluate your need to ensure the need is there. I would love one also but I have yet been able to convince myself that I have a true need that deserves the money output required to get one. Good luck with your search and purchase.

Meat Man

You might want to check and see if there are any used restaurant equipment shops around were you live, they usually have several on hand.

Acill

Thanks for the feedback! Ive got a very good set of knives and after looking at slicers its a bit more than I think I need. You truly get what you pay for in them. I dont want to go cheep and regret it later.

Top Bottom