Honey I have a craving..

Scallywag

Thanks again guy's.. your kind words warm my heart. We leave a week tonight to wait for his arrival. Ugh.. I have to eat out while we are waiting... No worries, 855 will get a workout when I get back!!!!

Scallywag

Just to update.. Jack was born Tuesday morning and is doing great up to this point! His heart surgery will be in the next day or 2. 12 days so far away from home and this has by far been the most trying point in my life. I just want him home.. Healthy and back to the family routine of me cooking!!! Gonna be a feast for kings cooks when I get back just to thank all of the family that have helped us through this hardship.

muebe

First off really great cook!

Now I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. They were both born very healthy and happy. I am so appreciative and thank God every day for my healthy children. When I hear stories like this it really pulls at my heart because having young children I can look at them and wonder how I would do in your situation. Scally my family will send prayers your way. They have made so many advancements in heart surgery that I am sure your son will be just fine. If you have any questions feel free to PM me because my wife is a very experienced emergency room registered nurse and has seen just about everything. She has worked at a full trauma center for about seven years and could answer your questions if you have any.

Top Bottom