How much of the Thanksgiving Cooking are you doing this year?

CarterQ

Sorry Sterling only one smoker in PB where I will spatchcock a 16 pounder . Can you take care of this. Michelle said no more. I doing another 16 pounder on my new "Big Easy" no oil infra-red.

Curious how that turns out, saw those the other day and wondered how a no oil deep fryer worked!

Deb

I have one of those sitting in the basement (the older fryer one, not the new smoker model). There are alot of people that love them. It didn't click for me - I have used my Traeger more this week than I have used the Big Easy in a couple of years

KimG SOW

Curious how that turns out, saw those the other day and wondered how a no oil deep fryer worked!

We did a turkey in a 'Big Easy' a few years ago. Turned out pretty good. Skin was a little dark because of the seasoning, but tasted really good. We still like the more traditional fryer best.

KimG SOW

We will only be doing a side or two. Going to my Aunt and Uncle's house, they do all the main stuff. We are going to do our own Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, but we are thinking of going the seafood route. Grill some King Crab Legs and Lobster Tail.

I'll also be making some of my Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls.

MAK DADDY

We are smoking 2 turkeys and 2 (pre cooked) hams, we only have 10 people coming but our boy's (MAK) can eat! Plus we can send leftovers home with them :) I am going to cook the Yams on the grill this year as well, and with any luck my B IN LAW will give me some of his homemade hot buttered rum batter!

rbaggett

I'll report back. Same brining for two turkeys. Tomorrow, one will be cooked on the Memphis Pro spatchcock and the other in the Big Easy.

Top Bottom