Howdy from the Okanagan, BC...'eh!

trikebubble

So, I finally listened to that little voice in my head that kept telling me it was time to "upgrade" from my old modified/bubba'd ECB. I checked out this website, read some reviews, and settled on a GMG Daniel Boone w/Remote. As we were about to depart to the Oregon Coast for two weeks of camping I made some calls and eneded up placing an order with McMinnville Hearth & BBQ in McMinnville, OR. The guys were fantastic, friendly and helpful, and even opened up their store on a Sunday morning in order to meet us on our way through.
We spent the next two weeks with a 150 pound box stuffed into the back of our XTerra, which displeased the 4 four-legged co-pilot a little.
We came home last weekend to a new home (yes, to make life interesting we sold our old home and purchased a new one at exactly the time we had planned on going on holidays) and now that the unpacking has been completed I have been self-tasked with putting together my DB this weekend.
The news of my new acquisition seems to have travelled far, as friends have already been lining up, meats in hand, waiting on the inaugural firing up of my new smoker.

I'll be watching this informative forum for tips, tricks, and recipes no doubt.

Enough about me, here is the only known picture to exist (so far) of my DB...including our trained to lick you to death guard dog.

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum TB. Would love to see some pictures of that new grill in action and I'm sure your four legged friend would love to sample the goods.

Top Bottom