Mak #400

SwineBrother

Okay, so I received a call today from the shipping company. The MAK is scheduled to be delivered next Monday. Will it be #400? What are the Vegas odds? What do BP and MD know about it? If it is #400, will it ship with a special limited edition golden grate? If it is #400 AND ships with a special limited edition golden grate, will I spontaneously begin singing "I've Got the Golden Ticket" from the original Willly Wonka movie? Was #400 shipped to Buckingham Palace as a special wedding present for William and Kate? Enquiring minds want to know.

MAK DADDY

Me neither, but I do know it will not have a golden grate LOL. Will have to see when they register the now famous #400. I hope it's you swinebrother, Vegas rules!

SwineBrother

The new MAK has been delivered, and the 2 Star General turned out to have serial number...

...405! :cool:

Someone else must have #400! Who could it be?

CarterQ

Congrats and welcome to the family, I'm with Rip any MAK serial number is a good number! Your gonna love your new cooker.

squirtthecat

Way to go!

6a010536b0eff3970b0134849d7ae3970c-800wi

Patrick_CT

Really funny! Sadly there was no golden ticket.. hopefully I get to start it up tomorrow. Weather and work permitting... otherwise it will be a busy weekend for the MAK

Top Bottom