Mak II or Cookshack? or something I missed?

Hi everyone, I'm Chad and new to pellet grills. I've grilled with Weber Performer charcoal, Genesis S330 gas and Cookshack Amerique smoker. Sold my Weber Genesis and looking for a pellet grill/smoker/cooker, what say you?

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Chad. When it comes to pellet cookers you need to look for the same build and cooking quality you look for when you bought your Weber products. MAK has that quality and more, customer service which is second to none, and the owner and creator of the MAK (Bob MAK Daddy) is a member of this forum. So if you have any questions about MAK Grills just ask and MAK Daddy or one of the many MAK owners will be glad to respond. Good luck and good smoking.

TentHunter

Another welcome to the forum, from NE Ohio!

Now to your question:

I don't care for the zone cooking on the Cookshack's. One zone is dedicated to direct grilling, another for low & slow, etc.

I love being able to chose what type of cooking I want to do, with our MAK, AND be able to do it across the entire cooking surface if I want.

I also like that MAK's upper rack gives you true doubling of your cook capacity.

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Top Bottom