MAK wins honors at Atlanta HPBA

scooter

Just pulled this off the MAK Facebook page

Sandi Dickson Bjorkman
I just spoke to Bruce in Atlanta at the HPBA Show. MAK has won best BBQ other fuel for the 4 Star. 2nd year in a row best BBQ other fuel. Congratulations to all of the MAK Grill crew.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Bob called me...they were the only pellet grill in the finals.....wonderful job for a great company and the 4 star has raised the bar!

MAK DADDY

We are so excited! It's great to be recognized for all of our hard work and innovation.
Thank you to all our great customers and dealers for your support and passion for MAK Grills!
Bob Kerrie Bruce &the MAK Crew.

Last edited:

cowdog

Congratulations! So, MAK Daddy, how do I get some investment into MAK Grills. I have a feeling your company will be very very popular before too long. I missed out on Apple and Google, don't want to miss out on MAK. :cool:

sparky

very well deserved. what can we say. we have great grills. boo ya for mak grills and employees. well done!!!

Buffalotom

Congrats, I have always known that you are the best. Can't wait for the four star to make it's debut in public.

Mak Dadddy, did Bruce take you out for fried chicken at Gladys Knight's restaurant?

Hobbit

Congrats Mak crew. You guys have earned this, and we know it after seeing the efforts on some of your improvements. Now everyone else does as well. Very Well Done.

Top Bottom