Must have pellet grilling accessories...?

CarterQ

OK How could I not put the number one thing I use at comps and at home...Smoky Mountain disposable cutting boards. They may seem pricy but invaluable. Also food grade disposable gloves!

Second that, best thing ever for prepping meat- trim and put your rubs on make a mess and then in the trash. Great for cutting too, again make a mess transfer the food to a serving plate and then in the trash. Great product, reminds me too, I'm due for a reorder!

Rangecop

Nobody gave you any feedback on Dutch Ovens. I have several Lodge Cast Iron DOs but love the Camp Chef Hard Anodized Aluminum ones, clean-up is a snap and they cook just like the cast iron ones. One note of caution though, make sure you can turn the lids easily or it won't seal right. Seems that the aluminum pot is easly bent out of round. Just another 2 cents worth.

TentHunter

Here's one of my "Must Have Accessories"...

After nearly burning my hands off from pulling multiple pork butts or beef brisket (on more than one occasion) I saw this video of Chris Lilly in action with not just one, but three piping hot pork butts straight from the smoker:

YouTube - Chris Lilly pulling smoked pork shoulders

Those gloves went straight to the top of my "Must Have Accessories" list.

They weren't cheap ($42 including shipping) but they go up to my elbows, have replaceable liners and are worth every red cent!

And now I pull beef & pork butts Chris Lilly style!
1689.jpg

Last edited:

TentHunter

Ironically they are made just a couple miles from were my wife works near Canton, OH, but they don't have a sales floor so I still had to order them online, LOL.

Here's a link The Fryer Glove

Top Bottom