My Day Job...Randy Jackson Came to the Factory today!

Big Poppa

Administrator
It was Randy's Birthday yesterday and he is on a road trip and planned it around visiting our guitar factory in San Luis Obispo today...here is his birthday bass we made for hin
Randy_edit1.jpg

Randy_edit2.jpg

Randy_edit3.jpg

Randy_edit5.jpg

Randy_edit6.jpg

We got to jam...He is a monster bassist
here he is with my son Brian
Randy_edit11-1.jpg

Ok I know this thread is off topic but I will tie it into smoking...We had pizzas and salads brought in and his wife said "I am so bummed!...I only came for your BBQ!" I gave her a raincheck...she is a wonderful lady and was just kidding but she kept mentioning that she wanted more Big Poppa BBQ

Rip

Sweet BP! Thanks for sharing. Music may feed your soul, but BBQ takes care of the body.

sparky

who wouldn't want BP bbq. i love the meal i had.

P4150023.jpg

it was extremely good. ice cream too. 3 different types w/ pie. we had short ribs that were so tasty and little dime potatoes. ;)

HoDeDo

Love that Birthday Bass. SHARP. Now I would start asking specs, but you probably already have them posted on EBMM forum, so I will go lurk over there. :)

warpath

BP hat brand of Guitars?? Local plant here in the Ozarks makes magnetic pickups for the guitar industry..

seeya
Dave

Scallywag

Umm BP you own Ernie Ball? Music man basses are one of the finest out there! Been playing for 20 years now and have not played a nicer one.

sparky

are certain bass' easier to play than others? what would be a good bass for a newbie? wife says i need more hobbies. whatever. what's the difference between 4 and 5 string bass'?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yes I own ernie ball music man

Spark look at a brand called Sterling By Music Man Great basses especially for the money get a four string to start let me know I Know someone who might be able to get you a deal

Scallywag

are certain bass' easier to play than others? what would be a good bass for a newbie? wife says i need more hobbies. whatever. what's the difference between 4 and 5 string bass'?

Sparky, none are easier to play thatn others, more just a comfort thing. I have only ever played 5 String Fenders. Maybe BP will make me a deal I cant refuse on a new Music Man!

Top Bottom